Monday, March 17, 2014

St.Patrick's Day Look

Before I started writing this post, I had thought of so many things I'd like to share with you that are related to this look. I wanted to talk about my new hair cut (did you notice it?); I had a long story about how I got this baseball cap from a vintage mall in Edmonton; I'd like to tell you my special relationship with crop tops; and I also wished to explain why this Black Parka hasn't made her appearance on my blog yet... However, I decided to choose the most timing appropriate topic, which is Oh Yeah, St.Patrick's Day Outfit.

 在我写这篇文章之前,我本来有很多东西想要跟大家分享的。比如说,我的新发型啦(你发现我剪头发了嘛?);我想聊一聊关于我这顶帽子的故事;跟你们说说我对露肚短衣错综复杂的感觉;还想解释一下我这件大衣一直没在博客上亮相的原因。不过,我最后还是决定应景,来说说我是怎么打造这套着装来配合这个起源于爱尔兰的简介圣帕特里克节的吧。

baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans

I personally aren't a big fan of green so when it comes to St.Patty's Day look, I have to admit that I got stuck in picking the right outfit and creating the perfect look that can spread the holiday spirit without overing killing it. Till I saw this pair of shoes sitting at the back of my closet, I started to feel it. There is a saying: "when you don't know what to wear, just pick the shoes first and then work your way up." So that's what I did. I really love how this look came together- a little cool girl vibe plus some feminism feel. What do you think?

我其实对绿色并不感冒,所以在这个以绿色主打的节日里,我不得不承认,在选择要穿什么衣服时,我确实比较纳闷。要选择在着装中带一点绿色的气息但有不能过度并不是一件容易的事情。不过,当我在衣橱深处发现这双高跟鞋时,立刻找到了感觉。有句话说得好:“当你不知道穿什么的时候,先把鞋子选好,然后在从下到上来选衣服。” 这不,这招确实管用!我对这个搭配结果还是挺满意的,既有酷女孩的感觉又不失去女人味。你们觉得呢?
baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans
Statement-Necklace, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top, Parka, Coat, Street-Style

baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, shades-sun-glasses

baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans, Parka

baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans
Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans, Go-Jane-Bag
baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans, Stripe-Top

baseball-Cap, Street-Style, Neon-Blue-Crop-Top-Knit-Sweater, Boyfriend-Jeans
Thank you so much for reading! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
感谢亲们抽时间阅读!简介圣帕特里克节快乐!

Photography: Stephen Foks


Crop Top Knit Sweater: Top Shop (old, similar here | here)
Stripe Tee: Joe Fresh (get it here)
Jeans: Hollister (on sale right now)
Shoes: Zara (old, similar here)
Bag: Go Jane (old, similar here)
Hat: Vintage Find (similar here)
Parka: Aritzia (similar here
Necklace: Durumi & Chocolate Shoes (Local store on Queens ST. in Toronto)

No comments:

Post a Comment