Monday, March 31, 2014

Jeanne Beker's Affordable-Lux Line at The Shoe Company

Canadian fashion icon- the most elegant, intelligent and sweetest Jeanne Beker has teamed up with The Shoe Company to offer an exclusive collection that is full of affordable-luxurious shoes and bags. And guess what, the whole line will be available tomorrow (April 1st)- just in time for spring.

Couple of weeks ago I was invited to a sneak peek of the collection at The Shoe Company's new Stockyards location. And I couldn't express enough how excited I am for this collection. Whether you are looking for something sexy, edgy, cute, or comfortable, this collaboration got you covered. Take a look at the pieces I picked and of course you are more than welcomed to make your own decisions. :)

加拿大的时尚领衔者Jeanne Beker近来跟鞋子工厂合作共同打造出了一个既有高端品味又有不昂贵的系列。并且,整个系列将于明天也就是四月一号正式和大家见面。几周之前,我被邀请到鞋子工厂的Stockyeards新店去抢先提前看了这个系列的鞋子。不得不说,果然非常令人期待。无论你是想要买性感的,有个性的,可爱的,还是舒适的,你都能在这个系列里一一找到。我就选了一些我个人喜欢的。当然,我也相信你可以用心找出那款让你心仪的鞋子。


Jeanne-Beker, The-Shoe-Company, Collaborations, Pumps, Sandals, Heels, Loaffers


Jeanne-Beker, Media-Event, Preview, The-Shoe-Company
During the media event, Jeanne Beker talked about how dreamy this whole thing still was- to see the labels with her name on all the shoes seemed so abstract. She said she believed that fashion should be accessible and affordable, which is exactly what this shoe line is all about. 

在展示期间,Jeanne就有提到尽管具有她名字的商标已经可以在所有的鞋子上看见,但是她还是难以置信这一切是真的。她觉得时尚应该是可以触手可碰,不奢侈昂贵的,这也是她这个系列的宗旨和主打。

This pair of patent light green pumps is definitely my favourite from the collection. Not only the pointed shape and midi heels are right on trend, but the snake-skin-print straps also add so much character to it. It is a pair that I can think of myself wearing at multiple occasions- from an office environment to a dinner party, from brunch with girlfriends to a date night with my boy...

在整个系列中,这双薄荷绿的鞋子绝对是我的最爱啦!不仅它的尖头和矮跟正是这个春季的流行元素,再加上它那浅色的蛇纹更是给这双可爱的鞋子带来了不少与众不同的感觉。我会穿着这双鞋穿梭于各种场合-无论是从办公室到晚上聚餐,还是从与女性朋友们喝茶到晚上与男友的约会。。。
Jeanne-Beker, The-Shoe-Company, Event, Pumps, Patent-midi-heels
Jeanne-Beker, Fashion-Blogger, Media-Event, Preview

Media-Event, Jeanne-Beker, The-Shoe-Company
Mo-The Lion-Hunter, Fblogger, Fashion-Blogger, Toronto, Sasha-Satisfashion
Blogger Mo (The Lion Hunter) and I
Assia, My-cuves-and-curls, sasha-satisfashion, fashion-blogger, fblogger
Blogger Assa (My Curves and Curls) and I

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you spotted your favourite piece(s) from today's post. If didn't, don't worry. You can always go to one of The Shoe Company stores to check them out. I'd love to hear your picks.

很感谢你们的阅读也希望你们从今天这篇博文里发现了你想买的鞋子。如果没心动的话,也不要紧。可以到他们的店铺里去转转,说不定就能看见那双让你心仪的美鞋啦!记得与我分享一下你买了哪双哦!



             Photography: Stephen Foks

No comments:

Post a Comment