Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lace and Leather

Hi everyone,

How's your Tuesday going? Just want to say a quick hello. :)

As writing this post, I'm actually sitting in the Media Lounge at the World MasterCard Fashion Week in between two shows. I know I'm working hard! :p    We have survived the first day yesterday and it was definitely an interesting and memorable experience. Not only were we got to know many amazing people from the industry, like bloggers, make-up artists, reporters and more, but also got to see a lot of actions front and behind the scene.

嗨,親們:
你的星期二過得怎麼樣?就想打聲招呼。^_^

我現在正在多倫多時裝節的媒體休息室裡等待下一場秀的開始。我很努力吧?哈哈
我們昨天終算順利度過了第一天,整個經歷很難忘特別。我們不僅認識了許多博客主,化妝師,記者等等,還親眼目睹了許多台前台後的精彩。


This is my outfit for the first day of World MasterCard Fashion Week. I went for a very interesting combo: lace and leather, which is actually one of my favouriate. These two elements together not only can create a very girly and feminine look but also has an edgy and unique character to it. 

 這是我這次加拿大時裝周的第一套衣服。我選擇了我最喜歡的一個搭配:蕾絲和皮。蕾絲可以製造出一種非常小女人的感覺,而皮的加入則使得這套衣服更帥氣,有特色。










Photography: Stephen Foks

No comments:

Post a Comment