Thursday, October 10, 2013

BRIKA's Grand-Opening at The Bay

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. It has been over a month since last post. I'm so sorry about the delayed posting. From now on, I promise that I will spend more time focusing on my blog and share more with you guys. :)

I was so honoured to be part of the excitement yesterday when a Pinterest-inspired virtual store: BRIKA just made their perfect transition from an online store to a retail space after opened its pop-up store in The Bay on Yonge and Queen St. 


So lovely to finally meet the Co-Founder of BRIKA: Jen Lee Koss


The store's interior design, from the wall colour to the shelves, everything matches its idea of "well-crafted" and "artistic". To be honest, I had never heard of BRIKA before this event, but after witnessing the amazingness this store is bringing to its customers, its designers and artists, as well as to the hand-crafted and creative community, I have decided to come back to shop often. More importantly, BRIKA is an one-stop shopping place for home decor, jewelry, baby stuff and more. Wanna buy something for your lovely house? Having a baby shower need to go to? Having the perfect dress but missing a necklace? Well, you can find everything in BRIKA.  









Thank you so much for reading! Have a great rest of the week!










No comments:

Post a Comment