Friday, April 18, 2014

Fedora Fever

Happy Good Friday! Any plans for this long Easter weekend? 
周五愉快!这个周末是北美这边的复活节长周末。亲们有什么特别的计划和打算吗?

Spring-Look, Zara-grey-fedora-hat, Gap-Checkered-Shirt, White-Midi-Skirt, Blue-Pumps
If you've been following along with my blog, you may have already noticed that I'm a hat lover- from fedora to baseball cap, from vintage to contemporary- I have them all. And I recently just added this grey one to my hat collection. As I love this fedora so much, I decided to go for an accessory free look to highlight this hat even more. Sometimes less IS more. 

如果你一直关注我博客的话,可能早就发现我对帽子的情有独钟了。无论是牛仔帽,还是棒球帽,无论是复古风,还是现代感的,我应有尽有。哈哈。最近呢,我更是把这款灰色的牛仔帽加入了我的帽子收藏中。并且为了能更好地凸显这顶帽子,我决定让这身着装走一个“零饰品”的路线。有时候吧,少的确意味着多!

Spring-Look, Zara-grey-fedora-hat, Gap-Checkered-Shirt, White-Midi-Skirt, Blue-Pumps
Spring-Look, Gap-Checkered-Shirt, White-Midi-Skirt, Faux-Snake-Skin-Clutch
Zara-grey-fedora-hat, accessory
Spring-Look, Zara-grey-fedora-hat, Gap-Checkered-Shirt, White-Midi-Skirt, Blue-Pumps

Thank you so much for reading! See you next week!
感谢阅读!下周见!

Photography: Stephen Foks


Shirt: Gap (current, similar here | here)
Hat: Zara (get it here)
Skirt: H&M (old, similar here | here)
Shoes: Le Chateau (old, identical here | here)
Faux snake-skin clutch: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment