Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spring Floral

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :)



This week hasn't been really pleasant... Due to some reconstruction in my company, the whole production team in Alberta had been let go (including me). Plus it has been raining all week, the grey and chilly weather really didn't add any colour to this change at work. 

I was shocked at first as there was no sign or whatsoever. I was also sad that the top of the company made the decision of giving up the Alberta market which is in a boom. I was unhappy to say goodbye to all the amazing colleagues and incredible memories. And most importantly, I had to put a pause on something that I love: Reporting. 

But this is life and this is Journalism. All I can do and should do is keeping walking and walking with confidence and a positive attitude. 

I was talking to one of my colleagues the other day about goals in my life. I told him that I'm a very goal oriented person, so I have always been setting up a goal in each stage of life, then walking towards it and following it throughBut, this moment has been the first time in my life that I don't have a goal, and I'm not really enjoying the feeling of walking towards nowhere. Then, my colleague told me: "Maybe it's time to put your faith in God and let him walk you to the next adventure."

Just overnight, I have changed from a full-time reporter who have a passion for fashion to a full-time fashion blogger who have a passion for reporting. The unpredictability in life can sometimes be very scary, but the possibilities that it can lead to is something incredibly beautiful about life. 

Thank you very much for being on this journey with me.








I am not the only one who is going through some big changes in life. Due to some personal reasons, one of my best friends is leaving Canada today to go back to her country. I wish I can be in Toronto to say goodbye to her in person and give her a big hug with love before she leaves. But I am here wishing her all the best and hope can see her again soon! :)


Thank you so much for reading!

Photography: Stephen Foks

Dress: Holt Renfrew of Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here)
Leather Jacket: Zara (old, similar here last seen here)
Shoes: Coach (on sale right now)
Necklace: Anthropologie
Purple leather bracelet: Holt Renfrew (Belt used as bracelet, last seen here)
Bag: bought from China



No comments:

Post a Comment