Thursday, June 13, 2013

Golden Sunset

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday! It feels like green grass and beautiful flowers all came out just overnight in Calgary. Spring is my favourite time of the year as the weather is quite warm during the day so I'm able to rock my light Summer outfits, and at night, I can still play with layering when it gets a little bit chilly. :)




Metallic pieces have been pretty big since the beginning of this year. I got this very cute and well-tailored dress from Club Monaco during their hot sale season for only around 30 dollars (original price was more than $200! ). But it has been sitting in my closet since then. To a girl like me who doesn't have a perfect model slim body, I was afraid that the shining material will maximize my disadvantages. However, when I saw this white top from Hollister, I immediately thought of this medallic dress that had been left alone for a while, and believed they would be a perfect match. :) Wearing it with confidence should be the best way to roll. haha








Thank you so much for reading!

Photography: Stephen Foks


Dress: Club Monaco (This colour sold out, but love this one too. Similar here)
Top: Hollister (Current, similar here and here)
Earrings: Loft 82
Belt and rings: H&M (last seen here)
Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: J-crew

2 comments:

  1. the dress is such a great piece!

    I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aggie,

      You're so sweet. Thank you. Glad that we can connect. :)

      Cheers,

      Sasha

      Delete