Friday, May 10, 2013

Girl on Fire: Red Feather and Black Peplum

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! 

Some people have told me feather pieces are meant for the Winter since they create a heavy and cozy feel. But I decide to take a risk and try it for the first time for Spring. :)


I am very into the colour and flowy feel of this feather skirt. It was originally from Zara and I got it for a very reasonable price on E-bay.  I have always been a big fan of peplum as the shape and design is just so feminine and classic.  

In this outfit, I have put two of my favourite colour combos together: Black & Gold, and Black & Red. This glamour look is good for a special occasion, like your birthday party, or a special anniversary celebration with your significant other. :)













Thank you so much for reading! 

Photography: Stephen Foks

Feather skirt: Zara (Old, similar here and here)
Club Monaco (On sale right now, get it here. Similar here)
Belt & Necklace & Clutch: H&M 
Sandals: H&M (Get it here, last seen here)

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend love it when I wear clothes than emphasize my big thighs, like this skirt - BBW Forever!

    http://pinterest.com/robin_wheeler/fashionable-fat-girl/

    ReplyDelete