Monday, May 20, 2013

Dress For the Stage

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. If you live in Canada, you weekend properly hasn't over yet. Happy Victoria Day. :)

I was very honoured to be the host for the First North America Guzheng competition Award Gala. 

When I told Mr.S and my friends about this opportunity, the first thing they asked was: "Guzheng? What is that?" So I think it's my responsibility to explain it a bit :)

Guzheng is an ancient Chinese instrument which has a very long history and is considered as the national treasure of China. 

In order to dress properly for the gala and to embrace the Spring feel, I picked up a glamourous pink dress and paired it with a three-tone killer pumps for the night. :)
 








I very very much appreciate the opportunity that the organization has given me and truely glad to see some amazing performers showcasing this traditional Chinese culture.




Thank you so much for reading!

Photography: Stephen Foks

Dress: Aritzia (Get it here)
Shoes: Zara (Buy it here)
Necklace: BCBGeneration



4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits, who says we can't wear high waisted dresses and still look amazing?

    Please look at my Pinterest for more inspiration! http://pinterest.com/robin_wheeler/fashionable-fat-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Sasa! Great shoes!

    ReplyDelete