Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black-and-white + Floral Blue

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. :)

My friend Claire and I went to Eleven boutique's new location opening last night. It was such an amazing experience. I was so honoured to meet many local fashion designers, makeup artists, and photographers, and most importantly, got truly inspired by their stories and journeys. 
 





Eleven boutique is located in the Kensington neighbourhood in Calgary which is a funnky and unique area that has a lot of characters to it. I fall in love immediately with the artistic and authentic feel last night when I first visited this neighbourhood. 

So, I decided to go back today to do my photo shoot there. :)






In this work-ready look, I played with blue in different prints to pair with the classic combination: Black and White. The Blue and black scarf is so eye-catchy and spring-ready, and it totally creates a casual feel with the floral design on the sides of the trousers. By adding a faux snake-printed clutch, this look just has a tougher and more edgy feel to it. 






Thank you so much for reading! 

Please follow me on Twitter, and like my Facebook page.

Coat: Loft 82 
Stripe Top: J crew (Old, but similar Here, last seen here)
White Blazer: H&M (Old, similar Here)
Trousers: Sold out (Can get This colour, This one looks good too)
Scarf: H&M (current)
Clutch: H&M (Get it Here)
Shoes: Aldo (Buy it Here)
Jewellery: J crew and H&M

                                                          Photographer: Steven Foks



No comments:

Post a Comment