Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Business Casual


Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!





While some of my friends in LA are already wearing shorts and T-shirts, I still have to hide underneath my winter coats. Although spring is already here, many roads are still covered by snow in Calgary. I’m so envious of those cities where people can fully taste the spring and enjoy the fresh and green atmosphere that this season has to offer. BUT, this also means I have more time to enjoy layering. :)

The outfit I’m sharing with you today is a daring casual business look. And just between you and me, Mint is in trend this season. Shh lets keep it our little secret. Now for my outfit, I paired a light-coloured sweater on top of a denim shirt along with a tweed skirt to give it a heavier and more professional look. The pair of Chloe heels are my big love. Chunky heels not only just add a decorous feel to the look, but also make your running-around in the office much easier. If you are a student, pairing this outfit with your sneakers can look very chic and cute too. :)


Thank you so much for reading. 

Denim shirt: H&M
Minty Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Anthropologie
Tweed skirt: Scotch and Soda
Winter Coat: Loft 82
Gold Chain Bracelet: J-crew
Chunky Heels: Chloe
Bag: A great found in a Vintage store

2 comments:

  1. I remember at school, every morning, I'm always like "I love your top!" ;) I'm so happy that you started your own fashion blog, Sasha! I just started a blog too. :) twenty20sumthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you little Thessa. :) i just checked out your blog. It looks very nice :) I will definitely keep going back!

      Delete