Monday, April 8, 2013

Two in One: Casual+Edgy


Hello everyone, Happy Monday! :)

It's snowing in Calgary today. I thought it would be very depressing since the weather hasn't realized it's Spring already, but I actually enjoyed watching the white snow fall from the air. It was really pretty and pleasant.






Denim shirt, leather Jacket, and faux fur vest…they can be best friends. I have put these three pieces together to create a very casual but edgy look. Although it is spring, the weather in Calgary does allow me to play around with layering. 

I am very proud of this faux fur vest that I bought few months ago from Club Monaco. Its original price was almost $200, but after sales on top of sales, I got it for just under 40 dollars. This pair of rain boots is also my big love too. I got them from Winners for less than half of its original price. I'm not gonna lie, but I did feel like a winner when I found this great deal. haha






Monday can be a very tough day after a relaxing weekend, but hope you guys will enjoy every moment of joy, happiness, and excitement today. Grabbing your favourite cup of coffee, or having a lovely lunch with your colleagues, or even just looking outside to enjoy the sun, snow, or rain...will just make your day a little bit better, I hope. Anyway, no matter what you do, hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

Thank you so much for reading.

Please follow me on Twitter or check out my Youtube Channel :)

Denim Shirt: H&M (Get it Right Here)
Leather Jacket: (Old, but similar Here )
Faux Fur Vest (can get a similar one Here)
Pants: Club Monaco (Old, but this one looks good too)
Rain Boots: Hunter from Winner (Similar Here)
Sun glasses: BCBGeneration
Jewellery: J-crew
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Old)


Turn your fashion into Satisfashion!

Blessing,

Sasha's Satisfashion


No comments:

Post a Comment