Saturday, April 6, 2013

Give it a Black and White taste

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday! 

Spring is officially here, but the weather in Calgary just can't really catch up...

Although today was pretty nice and sunny, weatherman said it might be snowing this weekend...:( sigh!!


  


Not only black and white is in trend this season, but also the edgy and bold feel. I have always been a big fan of black and white. To me, this combination is just incrediblely classic and chic.

 


Hope you all just started a wonderful weekend. If you are in a county that is sunny and warm, please enjoy it for more. If you are in a cold and gloomy city, stay warm and chic. And don't worry, I am with you. :)

Thank you so much for reading! Please follow me on Twitter and like my page on Facebook! :)

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M (Buy it here)
Tights: Club Monaco
Leather Jacket: Zara (old)
Clutch: Aldo (Sold out, but similar here)
Shoes: H&M (Get it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment