Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mercedes-Benz Startup Fashion Show



Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday! Hope your week has been going pretty well so far :)
I went to Mercedes-Benz Startup Semi-Finalist Fashion Show, witnessing and enjoying all the new collections by the amazing designers of Dreamboat LucyRebecca KingLUXXMalika Couture, and MUrbanovitch

It was definitely a wonderful experience as I got to satisfy my fashion hunger by appreciating all the fabrics , deigns, and prints in such a close distance.




You probably can't wait anymore. Let me take you on this fashion journey now!
























Congratulations to the winners: Dreamboat Lucy and MUrbanovitch. Their styles are very different, but both are amazingly inspirational. 


Thank you so much for reading and being on this journey with me!

Please follow me on Twitter and check out my videos on Youtube.

Photography by Stephen Foks

Best,

Sasha's Satisfashion 


No comments:

Post a Comment